Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 15B

In class we started out by having a peer review session. We moved from chair to chair critiquing each person web design. Most of mine were positive but some people thought the magnification of each image was a little too much. After that we had the rest of class to work on our page. I finished up the title I was creating in Illustrator and put it into my page but I did not think it worked out as well as the original title. I also edited the line height of my text and added padding to each paragraph.

Here is the title I created in Illustrator but as you can see it looks rather skewed. I even tried changing the size of it but it still didn't look right to me so I changed it back to the original title.

 I added a line height to my text...

 and added a padding...

No comments:

Post a Comment