Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 14A

Today in class we started out with a lecture/demonstration from Pannafino showing us how to create columns and add content to them for out web page. Most of it was review for me but I made sure to jot down the notes just in case. After that the rest of class was work time.

Since I am so far along with my web page, Pannafino came over to critique it and give me some suggestions on how to possibly improve it. He told me to maybe create a new title by drawing something out and then going into Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop to trace it and create it digitally for my web page. He also suggested breaking up the bio section of my page into two columns instead of just the one. I also need to fix up my spacing throughout the page and edit my text a bit.

I drew out a few ideas for a new title but I am still working on it, here is what I have so far:



I still need to come up with more refined ideas and sketch them out in my sketchbook so I do not have the distracting lines when I go to trace which ever title design I choose.

I also added a little bit more spacing between my images and edited the font size of my text.

Before: 


After:

Another thing I changed was the bio section of my web page, I broke it up into two columns like Pannafino suggested:


I added another box underneath the two columns to place the link to her own website in, that way the columns are just about equal in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment