During class today we had our final critique for our 404 Error page. When it was my turn to go, I went up and presented my page to the class. I explained the website I created it for and why I created my page the way I did. My classmates suggested the following:
- Match the backgrounds so they blend together
- I managed to fix this after presenting and will make sure it gets back into the right folder.
- Change the font of the text on my page so it better matches that of the website's main page.
- Possibly switch out the Polaroid camera for a more modern one
- Maybe use a different photograph for the error page, possibly one of a family and use Photoshop to make it look a bit aged to go along with the vintage-like feel of the website.
I do plan on going back into Photoshop with my error page and using the suggestions my peers gave me to create a more successful 404 Error Page.