My members suggested lightening the font of the calendar and having all the marshmallows have the same shaped legs. I also added some tuffs of grass in the background and around the marshmallows and logs of the fire just to add a little bit more detail and depth. When Professor Pannafino came around to talk to everyone individually, he suggested I work on the faces of the marshmallows a little more and give them more of a detailed cartoony look. He also suggested I move my calendar and logo in a bit more so they do not get cut off or seem too close to the edge of the desktop screen and add a few more stars but make them smaller as they move down the page.
After my critique with my classmates and Professor Pannafino, this is what my calendar looks like now: