Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week 6A

Today in class we started talking about InDesign and Photoshop. We took notes and went over how they are different from Illustrator. For example, they both work with Raster based images, so what you see is made out of thousands of pixels, this is why when a Raster based image is scaled up, it starts to look fuzzy around the edges.

We started a new assignment which got us working with Photoshop and InDesign. For this assignment we have to recreate an image using Photoshop. This is what we must create using our own image that we scanned from a book/magazine:


We had to make sure our image had enough color in it so each individual image would be noticeably different from the original. This is the image I chose:


I chose this image because it has plenty of color in it and it is not a design layout. Creating all the different colored images was pretty easy but when it came time to trace I did have a difficult time. I wish I would have chosen a bit more simple image but only because of the tracing I had to do.

This is my finished product:


No comments:

Post a Comment